Thursday, June 21, 2007

Open Water Dive - Sunday June 17, 2007

2007-06-21 scuba open water dive

(click on the picture above to see the rest of the photos).

Father's Day - was spent at Jamestown RI, where we did our open water dive to complete our scuba diving class. It was a wonderful day, the weather was great, but the water was still cold. The visibility was only about 10 feet. Still, we saw star fish, lobster, crab and fish. It was an amazing experience to spend time in the ocean and see what is happening down under. I'm looking forward to seeing Florida and Africa from a different perspective than on land.

Earlier this week we took our written exams and Josh beat me by one one point. I guess I am getting older when the kids score better than you on a test. I spent most of the day studying and when I went to get josh to go to class, I expected him to be studying as well, but no he was fast asleep. I think that expalins everything.

No comments: